Last week I chose a sunny day to clear out and repack the shed for winter, making sure it was watertight. No sooner had I got everything out than the heavens opened and a heavy shower ensued. Anyway, I eventually got everything back in and tidied, but in the process found this.
I knew I had a mouse in the shed last year, as holes appeared in my hessian potato sacks but in the process of tidying I discovered that a mouse had used the chewed up hessian to make a little nest in a plant pot. In the photo you can see the hole in the middle where the mouse slept. There was a surprisingly small entrance at the end to access the nest, and it wasn't until I pulled the stuff out that I realised what it was! Very snug.