Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Shed Tidying Time

At this time of year, there's not much to be done except tidy up.  This applies especially to the shed:

As you can see, there is only enough floor space for a pair of wellies, and you could get seriously lost in there. I don't have many tools - a 40 year old spade, fork and trowel, so most of the space is taken up with canes, plastic cloches and netting.  What a mess!

So I decided the shed had to be tidied - nets and cloches folded up and stored neatly, canes against the back wall and a good sweep out of the mud and rubbish.  I even managed to fit back in the plastic chairs we sit on in summer.

Tidy sheds are great - somewhere to get out of the rain and make a cup of tea on the camping stove in the bad weather to come.

I was going to post a picture of the tidied shed, but the batteries in my camera died.  You'll just have to believe me when I say it is now pristine.


Post a Comment